Sophie Ferron, President and Founder of award-winning format production and distribution company Media Ranch, announced multiple option deals for its virtual reality dating format, Too Shy to Date. Options were signed in the U.S., U.K., France, and The Netherlands. Media Ranch also announced a co-development deal with Korea’s Something Special, in addition to an option deal for Miracle Habits, acquired from Something Special in a format exchange partnership.
- Media Ranch sells VR dating format & partners with Something Special June 7, 2021
- MEDIA RANCH’S FORMATS WERE OPTIONED IN MULTIPLE KEY TERRITORIES June 3, 2021
- Media Ranch announces European, UK, and US format options and co-development deal with Something Special June 2, 2021
- Horsepower 2021: the influence of Quebec television projects in Europe February 2, 2021
- France’s TF1 joins Media Ranch’s Horsepower 3.0 format initiative February 2, 2021