Sophie Ferron, President and Founder of award-winning format production and distribution company Media Ranch, announced multiple option deals for its virtual reality dating format, Too Shy to Date. Options were signed in the U.S., U.K., France, and The Netherlands. Media Ranch also announced a co-development deal with Korea’s Something Special, in addition to an option deal for Miracle Habits, acquired from Something Special in a format exchange partnership.
- SENAL NEWS: CREATOR ALEXANDRA PAQUIN WINS HORSEPOWER 3.0 ORGANIZED BY MEDIA RANCH July 15, 2021
- Dévoilement de la lauréate de L’ÉCURIE 3.0 July 15, 2021
- WORLDSCREEN: Media Ranch Unveils Horsepower 3.0 Winner July 15, 2021
- Dating show wins Horsepower 3.0 July 15, 2021
- Media Ranch sells VR dating format & partners with Something Special June 7, 2021